PEM 3 DAY INTENSIVE
JULY 26TH - 28TH
Back by popular demand, PEM's internationally acclaimed 3 day intensive workshop is returning to Melbourne once more!
The Perdekamp Emotional Method (PEM) is a ground-breaking biological acting method, known for it’s direct and repeatable way of accessing true emotions via the body with utmost ease and reliability.
It's organic and fast approach grants security, flexibility and reliability in the professional careers of actors, singers, dancers and other performers and works with an unheard-of simplicity and effectiveness in creating emotional depth and expressiveness.
PEM is truly unique and gives power, freedom, craft and dignity back to the actor. The effects of training are in fact so reliable that PEM is recognised internationally as a fundamental acting technique, with prestigious acting schools such as The Royal School of Speech and Drama in London teaching it within their curriculum, while regular PEM workshops are held for Acting students at some of our own most prestigious acting schools such as WAAPA and NIDA.
Throughout the 3 days, you will get:
● A comprehensive experience of the principles of PEM´s biological acting method and its step by step process.
● Application of the trigger-points that give actors easy, safe, immediate and repeatable access to the six basic core emotions.
● Additional exercises are explored to reach a complex range of intensity and levels of emotional expression both physically and vocally.
● Profound and emotionally dynamic ways of working without recourse to personal experiences, history or traumas.
● Sessions will include embodiment through Breath and Vocal Release, Presence, Energetic Connection, Ensemble work, Emotional Communication, Character and Text.
Places are strictly limited, Book now!